Skytop Mountain Golf Club strives to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for all our guests. We do not sell or serve alcohol beverages but permit members and guests to bring certain alcoholic beverages to the course. We encourage all members and guests to be responsible in the use of any alcoholic beverages.
The following is a list of requirements and what is prohibited with respect to consuming alcoholic beverages on the course:
- Only low % alcohol beverages (beer or wine coolers) in cans (12 oz. max) may be brought in and consumed while playing golf.
- You must be at least 21 yrs. and have valid proof of age, if requested.
- Limit: 1 six pack per cart.
- Beverages must be stored and consumed in the golf cart.
- Large coolers
- Consumption in the parking lot or lounge
- No walking about with open containers
- Loud music
- Rude or disrespectful behavior to other golfers or property
- We have zero tolerance for underage or over consumption.
- Members of a group are responsible for the actions of the entire group.
- Golfers who consume alcohol are required to have an alcohol-free designated driver to leave the course.
- Skytop Mountain Golf Club personnel reserve the right to deny entrance, inspect carts for alcohol limit, and eject anyone from the property for reasons of misconduct or violation of this policy.
- Those who do not follow this policy may be asked to leave the golf course without compensation.
- All under age consumption of alcohol and driving under the influence will be reported to law enforcement.
We are a safe zone and value the safety and pleasant experience for ALL golfers and guests.